Saturday, June 18, 2011

Off to California!

       I'm almost packed and ready to fly away tomorrow morning for two weeks of fun in the sun.
Take a look at the video below to get an idea of what I'll be doing from June 20th-27th:
      
       The main purpose of this trip is to attend "Insulindependence University," a leadership training program for this year's group of Insulindependence captains in the Triabetes, Glucomotive, and Testing Limits clubs. All the captains will meet for four days of training sessions in San Diego before splitting up for "practicum experiences"; I will be hiking in Yosemite National Park with the Testing Limits group from June 24-27.
       Then, I'm meeting my mom in San Diego and the two of us are embarking on a lil' road trip.... our goal is to drive all the way up to Big Sur, CA and back, but we'll see what happens. 
Looking forward to posting pics and stories when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment